What is dental surgery?
The dental surgery or dentistry is the medical specialty that studies and treats conditions of the teeth and jaw. It includes several disciplines, including implantology – placement of dentures and implants – the orthodontics – correction of the alignment of the teeth – and dentistry intervening specifically on patients whose care is delicate for medical reasons or techniques.
What is a dentist?
The doctor of surgery dental is a general practitioner in dentistry :
- He does care (treatment of caries, canals dental)
- It makes extractions and dental implants
- It aids
- He performs aesthetic treatments (bleaching, cleaning, stains.)
- It may focus on practice: endodontic system (pulp) periodontal (tissue supporting the teeth), or pedodontics (children).
When to see a dentist?
The dental care is available without a prescription from a doctor. It is advisable to make an appointment with a dentist one to two times per year, at a young age, to prevent and maintain (scaling) dental health. The consultation with a dentist is necessary and requires a regular follow-up in case of bad breath, bleeding when brushing or chewing, sensitivity or pain (teeth, gums), loss of a tooth, an overlap which hinders proper hygiene, etc.
List of Best Dentist in India 2021
- Dr Gagan Sabharwal (Dentist)
- Dr Arun Setia (Dentist)
- Dr Anish Batra (Dentist)
- Dr Ritika Malhotra (Dentist)
- Dr Khosla (Dentist)
- Dr Aman Popli (Dentist)
- Dr GROVER (Dentist)
- Dr Ateksha Bhardwaj Khanna (Dentist)
- Dr Poonam (Dentist)
- Dr Sarika Chaudhry (Dentist)